Questions? Need Services? Want to help?
937-376-5486 • Contact us
Committed to Greene County Ohio Seniors and Caregivers
Fall Risks Quiz Answers
Did you find all the fall risks in these photos?
1. Indoors -- Yellow arrows show the mistakes made (text below)
1. Tracy’s hat is blocking her view
2. Leanne’s cart is piled too high, so it blocks her view.
3. Leanne isn’t watching where she’s going.
4. Matt is standing on a chair instead of a step stool.
5. Jeff is barefoot.
6. Jeff’s cane is too short.
7. Extension cord is a tripping hazard.
8. Erica is sorting papers in the walkway.
9. Erica is wearing headphones, so she won’t hear Leanne behind her.
2 Outdoors (in a garage) -- Yellow arrows show the mistakes made (text below)
1. Roy is wearing sunglasses indoors.
2. Roy is paying attention to his phone instead of where he’s going.
3. Oil spill on floor
4. Carol is carrying too many boxes.
5. Carol’s hair is hanging in her face, obstructing her view.
6. Jeff’s bicycle helmet isn’t on his head.
7. Jeff’s glasses are on his head instead of his face.
8. Jeff is carrying a bag in one hand, which will make it hard to balance.
9. Susan is standing on a chair instead of using a safety ladder.
10. Susan is reaching too far and could lose her balance.
11. Tim’s box is blocking his view.
12. Tim’s pants are too long.